November 28, 2017
5 Hair Growth Tips
Here at Ayva Natural we want to do everything we can to help you grow the long healthy hair that you deserve. We put together some free tips to help you maximize your results while using Ayva Natural products.
- Get frequent trims- It may seem counterintuitive, but if you want long hair that's actually healthy, you need to get regular trims. While haircuts don't make your hair grow any faster, they get rid of split ends that break your hair.
- Distribute your hairs natural oils- Going to bed with unbrushed hair may seem tempting when you're tired, but giving your hair a few quick strokes can be great for its health. Starting at the scalp, use a boar bristle brush to distribute your scalp's oils evenly onto your hair so it stays naturally moisturized. This simple step each night helps increase circulation, which helps make your scalp healthier.
- Keep your scalp healthy- Think of your hair like a tree: If the soil and roots aren't taken care of, the tree can't grow tall and solid. Hair growth starts with a healthy scalp. When you cleanse and treat your scalp with healthy ingredients, such as Ayva Natural products you produce strong, beautiful hair. If you're not sure how healthy your hair is, do a "root lift test": At the crown of your head, hold up a section of your hair. Healthy hair should be the same thickness root to end, but if your ends are thinner, it's time to rethink your haircare regimen.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase- Getting better hair in your sleep is possible — all you need is to switch up your pillowcase. Silk is easier on hair — it helps avoid tangles and breakage. The less breakage your hair experiences, the longer your hair will be.
- Cold water rinse- before you step out of the shower, rinse your mane in cold water for a few seconds. This will help seal your cuticles and prevent moisture loss and heat damage. Alternatively avoid using scalding hot water when you wash your hair, as it can weaken and dry out strands over time.
Take a look at some of Ayva Natural products.