The Perfect Ingredients
The Ayva Natural team has been working with the nations best nutrition teams to develop our signature formulas. After years of hard work and testing we our proud to bring our hard work to women everywhere.
• Collagen is required in the scalp to shape a flourishing atmosphere for development. It is an amino corrosive that is wealthy in the proteins that fortify the hair follicles, which should be discharged
• Biotin is a fundamental protein for the structure of the hair, which makes it a vital fixing in any cleanser, conditioner, or supplement that keeps up the strength if the hair. Alongside advancing more beneficial hair development, Biotin likewise fortifies the nails.
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) plays a critical role in the proteins involved with many chemical reactions in the body.
• Folic Acid works with vitamin B12 to help in the development of healthy red blood cells, as well as for the production of healthy DNA, which controls tissue growth and cell activity.
• Pantothenic Acid / d-Calcium Pantothenate is essential for the body’s metabolism. It also plays a role in the production of hormones and good cholesterol, which are important for the development of healthy hair.
• Zinc plays a crucial role in DNA and RNA production. This is required for the normal division of hair follicle cells, leading to healthier hair growth.
• Saw Palmetto belongs to a class of treatments commonly referred to as ‘natural’ DHT blockers. This decreases natural testosterone which has been shown to aid in hair loss.
• PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) has been called the anti-gray hair vitamin and is considered one of the lesser known members of the vitamin B complex family. When combined with other elements such as biotin, and pantothenic acid, may restore pre-maturely graying hair to its natural color. Some anecdotal reports suggest it can also stop hair loss.
• L-tyrosine or also simply known as tyrosine, is a nonessential amino acid that occurs naturally in your body. The amino acid plays an important role in helping nerve cells communicate properly. The neurotransmitters that influence mood and nerve cell functions are made up of tyrosine building blocks. In addition, tyrosine is vital in regulating hormones in the adrenal, pituitary and thyroid glands. These benefits help eliminate stress slowing the degeneration of hair follicles.
• Plant Sterols (45% Beta Sitosterol) Beta sitosterol prevents hair loss by inhibiting the production of androgens such as DHT.
• Nettle Root Extract is a plant root extract that is included in hair products to rouse hair growth and obstruct surplus DHT. The herb, identified as stinging nettle, is most useful for treating male and female pattern baldness.
• Chlorophyll is rich in oxygen, nitrogen, calcium (vitamin D), potassium, vitamin B complex, and beta carotene. It plays a key role in development of hemoglobin and red blood cells and improves circulation.
• Fo-Ti Powder contains an alkaloid that has rejuvenating effects on the nerves, brain cells and endocrine glands. It stimulates a portion of the adrenal gland and helps to detoxify the body. Hair health and energy are the products of this rejuvenation.
• Barley Grass Juice Powder supports in boosting the immune defense mechanism of the body. Regular consumption of barley grass provides the required nutrition which is necessary for balancing the optimal production of immune cells in the body.
Click Here To See Product Details